A Message from Kennedy Pest Control, Inc. About COVID-19. We know that pest control issues will still need to be addressed in the upcoming days and weeks. At this time, we are continuing to provide our services as scheduled. The following precautions will be implemented for the safety of our team members at Kennedy Pest Control and for you, our valued clients. These changes will be effective Monday, March 23 until further notice.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please be aware that our office hours have changed. The office will be open from 9AM until 4PM Monday through Friday until further notice. Thank you for your loyalty, patience, and understanding.
- All pest control services will be exterior only.
- Our technicians will communicate with you through text, email, or calls the day before your appointment, and when the service is completed.
- Should a situation arise in your place of business or residence that cannot be treated by exterior methods, you can make an appointment to have an interior treatment completed.
Please call the office for details on scheduling.
TERMITE INSPECTIONS DURING COVID-19:
- When possible, we would appreciate if you could vacate the house and make key arrangements with our office prior to our inspector’s arrival at your home. If that is not possible, please abide by social distancing while our inspectors are performing their work. Be assured that prior to entering your home, the inspectors will have had their hands sanitized.
- Inspectors will wear gloves during the interior part of the inspection. Upon request, our inspectors will wear a mask as well.
All of our employees in the field have all the required personal protective equipment at all times. As always, we are committed to the safety of our employees and customers. This will continue to guide our decisions as we monitor the ongoing situation.
In The Office:
We continue to abide by the recommendations of the CDC, and we have followed stringent disinfecting and cleaning protocols. We have reduced the number of people in the office to under ten at all times. When in the office, employees are practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and sanitizing regularl
Kennedy Pest Control, Inc.